- Have you given birth to a new born baby?
- Concerned about his/her well-being!
- Want to safeguard the baby from cold winter!
- Eager to know which clothing will suit the baby and offer adequate warmth and comfort!
- Do away with your worries by logging onto https://woollen-wear.in/!!
- Is this your baby’s very first winter season?
- Then you need to know the tips and get hold of the suggestions from other mothers and experts to ensure providing him with sufficient warmth in the winter season.
Babys thermal sets are undoubtedly the best way to make your newborn baby to feel warm and cosy as well as remain healthy and do away with discomforts faced generally during this season.
- Using the right type of winter clothing essential.
- Winter season is quite synonymous with diseases such as fever, common cold and cough, etc. especially among newborns.
- Extra precaution will be required to ensure proper health and warmth of the baby.
- Avoid dressing in single heavy, warm sweater or jacket.
- Dress your baby using comfortable, but lightweight clothing layer.
- The layers should be as such to adjust the baby’s body needs.
- The toddler thermal wear selected is to be made from breathable fabrics.
- It should be something that can be put on or taken off as and when required and without any hassle or inconvenient caused to the baby.
Keep indoor temperature optimal
- In case, it is excessively cold outside, then the baby is better kept indoors.
- Shut the windows. But do ensure proper ventilation in the room.
- Use room heater to keep the place comfortable and warm.
Use humidifier within the room
- Air becomes dry with the usage of room heaters, thereby causing the skin to become dry and also cause breathing issues.
- Using humidifier can help room maintain appropriate moisture level.
Moisturize the baby’s skin regularly
- It is essential to ensure that your baby’s skin does not become itchy and dry.
- Use good lotion or moisturizer, rich in butter and milk cream, created exclusively for babies.
Use baby carriers
- It can help use your baby’s body heat to offer extra warmth and cosiness during cold weather.
- But ensure that while carrying your baby, his/her face should not be pressed against the chest, so as to allow better airway space.
- Avoid heavy blankets as they can prove to be risky for small babies as it might lead to choking.
- Use light, good thermal for kids that is easily movable by your baby.
- It ensures greater safety and comfort.
- Choose winter apparels for your baby only from the top online portals like Woollen Wear.
- They do offer top quality thermal wear to suit your child’s size and fit perfectly.