- Want to shop for kids’ winter apparels much ahead of the season!
- Do not want to compromise on the warmth factor and eager to do a thorough research on the subject!
- Interested to know how thermal wear is safe and good for your child!
- To get answers to all your queries and to shop to your fill, you can select https://woollen-wear.in/, the leading portal in the domain!!
Choose wool thermals
At Woollen Wear, you are sure to get pure wool thermals designed exclusively for kids. It also includes the following:
- Long John
- Full sleeves body warmer
- Vest half sleeves body warmer
- Vest sleeveless body warmers
The desirable fabric for thermal underwear for kid undoubtedly is cotton, due to the following aspects:
- It is breathable and allows your skin to stay fresh and satisfied.
- It can absorb moisture from the body quickly, similar to that of a towel, about 1/5th of moisture weight.
- Wool is also a fabulous fibre used to create thermal wear.
- It comes with balanced insulating properties.
- It helps your body to stay cool in summer and warm in winter season.
- It is also hypoallergenic as well as resists bacteria, mildew and mould.
Why select Woollen Wear to carry out your shopping activity?
- This site has been certified for authenticity and superior quality by Wool Mark.
- The site managers do assure their shoppers of providing them with 100% satisfaction.
What type of kids thermal wear to choose for your child?
- Your child is definitely special and hence, needs the very best quality thermal wear made from good fabric material.
- You need to select a fabric that not only looks nice on the body, but also should feel good.
- You can find different types of thermal wear made from different fabrics at Woollen Wear.
Merino wool thermals
- You can find thermal apparels made from the best quality merino wool that is derived from a specific type of sheep.
- These are 100% fabulous and very soft on the skin and do offer greater warmth and comfort.
- They also are ideal to be worn at zero degree temperature.
These are created from good quality blended wool with blend of man-made wool and pure wool.
Spandex Elastic thermals
- They are stretchable kids’ thermals and created from latex and lycra cotton.
- They are body hugging and highly stretchable.
Cotton quilted thermals
They are created from cotton in two layers, where polyfill has been sandwiched in-between.
Thermal sleeve style
You can find good thermal for kids to be found in different types like:
- Full sleeves: They are long sleeved, inner thermals, having ribbed end for offering optimum warmth to the body.
- Half sleeves: They have been designed to be worn by those having trouble or not preferring to wear full sleeved ones.
- Sleeveless: They protect the chest region only from cold.